RIFLE WARRANTY, REPAIR INFORMATION AND RETURNS
THANK YOU FOR INVESTING IN A MCMILLAN FIREARMS RIFLE.
DURATION OF WARRANTY:
This warranty applies for all McMillan firearms for the duration shown below:
Five-year limited-warranty for McMillan firearms.
100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your McMillan rifle, return it within 30 days of purchase in new condition for a full original purchase price credit towards another rifle. Items that are purchased with your rifle but are not manufactured by McMillan, such as scopes and cases, are not covered under the McMillan warranty. On products not manufactured by McMillan Firearms each manufacturer is responsible for honoring its own warranty and we will assist you in dealing with those manufacturers if you purchase the item through McMillan Firearms.
WARRANTY RETURNS FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS:
All firearms owned by individuals within the United States are to be sent to McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, LLC. Warranty repairs will be returned to the owner at the expense of McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, LLC.
When shipping a complete rifle for warranty work/troubleshooting, DO NOT send ANY ammunition with firearm. Make sure that the rifle is insured for correct value, including ANY and all accessories.
- Warranty or Repair returns must be accompanied by an RMA number or the return will not be processed. Call 1-800-401-7269.
- Pack the firearm in its original box if possible (or a similar suitable box), being careful to include any support pieces. If a similar box is used, care should be taken to protect the barrel/muzzle from breaking through the shipping container. Always pack with the assumption that the firearm will undergo rough handling during transit to McMillan Firearms.
- Enclose a brief note including:
Name, address and phone number of sender.
Serial number of the firearm.
Description of the problem.
Ammunition specifications: Casing type, bullet weight, bullet type, powder type and charge you are using.
Any other information that you feel may be helpful to us while servicing your rifle.
- Return to:
McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, LLC
6161 Imperial Loop, Building I
College Station, TX 77845
Attn: Return Department
- If there will be a charge involved for the repair, a quote will be sent within fourteen (14) working days.
McMillan Firearms Manufacturing LLC, is not responsible for the loss or damage to any accessories shipped with the firearm.
If there is a question whether the firearm should be returned or parts could be purchased, please call 1-800-401-7269 between 7:00 am and 3:00 p.m. PST and ask for the McMillan Firearms Customer Service Representative.
All firearms are to be sent to McMillan Firearms Manufacturing LLC at the owner’s expense. Warranty repairs will be returned to the owner at McMillan Firearms expense.
Due to various import/export laws call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss warranty returns.
- All returns for exchanges and/or refunds must occur within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. After 30 days, the policy expires.
- Returns must be accompanied by an RMA number or the return will not be processed.
- RMAs (Return Authorization Numbers) expire 30 days after issue.
- All Returns are subject to a Restocking Fee of 15% of the retail value of the product.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Custom ordered accessories such as but not limited to optics or ammunition will not be accepted for return.
Items being returned for exchanges MUST be in brand new, resalable condition as clearly stated above. All items are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the retail value of the product. Items returned in damaged/used condition will be rejected. McMillan Firearms Manufacturing LLC does not return shipping charges.
RETURN FOR REFUND:
A refund will be remitted to you via your credit card account or via company check for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees.
If you have received a defective item, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, LLC must be notified within seven (7) days of receiving the items. The item must be returned to us within 30 days of the buyer’s receipt of defective merchandise according to delivery confirmation. Once the item has been received and is, in fact, deemed defective by our Returns Department, a new item will be shipped to you. You will not be charged for shipping. However, we do not ship the replacement item until the defective item has been received. If you wish the replacement item shipped immediately, your credit card may be charged for the replacement item; that amount will be refunded immediately upon receipt of the returned defective item.
This warranty excludes any cosmetic defects on surface finishes for firearms purchased through third parties. This includes, and is not limited to resellers, dealers, distributors, etc...
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH ALL RETURNED ITEMS:
- The merchandise in its original, brand-new condition with all related paperwork and packaging.
- A copy of your order invoice.
- A short but precise note listing the reason(s) for the return and/or exchange.
- The RMA number must be clearly on the outside of the package.
1. Firearms must be returned in a large, strong box with plenty of room for packaging material to cushion the firearm.
2. Ensure the outside of the box gives no indication of the firearm inside. Federal law prohibits any markings that indicates the firearm enclosed in the shipping box.
3. Ensure that the firearm is unloaded, and do not ship any ammunition along with the firearm.
4. Return of a firearm in poor packaging may void your warranty claim.