1. If you have an older McMillan (G.Mac/Harris) etc. that needs repair, can it be sent in for gunsmithing services?
Yes. Older McMillan rifles will be covered under their original warranty with the exception of rifles produced between 1987 and 2000.
2. What are the most popular colors?
Olive and Tan
3. What scope is recommended for the TAC-338® or TAC-50®?
NightForce-5.5-22x56mm is currently a very popular scope
4. What scopes do we offer?
Leupold, NightForce and US Optics
5. What is the current build time on a rifle or rifle package?
Three to four months is our average lead time
6. What finishes are available for rifles?
We offer only painted finishes. The stock is painted in a polyurethane based paint that is the most durable paint on the market for fiberglass. Then we metal finish the receiver and barrel to match the stock. The bolt and its internal components are finished with an NP3 nickel finish.
7. Do I need to order through a dealer?
No. You can order directly from us. However, the rifle will need to be shipped to an FFL holder, and they will do the transfer of paperwork.
8. Do I need to have the FFL holder selected before I place the order?
No. We will just need a copy of the FFL prior to shipping the rifle.
9. Do you require a deposit?
Yes. Minimum deposit required.
10. Do we offer military/law enforcement personnel discounts?
Yes. With a valid copy of a government issue ID. (Tier 1 pricing)
11. What method of payment do we accept?
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, money order, wire transfer, and personal check (must clear the bank before we ship the rifle).
12. Do you have dealer pricing?
Yes. We offer tiered pricing for dealers based on the quantity they order.
13. Do you have rifles in inventory?
We do our best to keep up with demand. However, we do have rifles in an on-going build process.